Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Delicious Discussions - I Have Some Questions for You In-Person
Delicious Dicsussions is a chance to unwind at a Downtown Willoughby restaurant and talk about some of the publishing world's newest releases. We strive to create a casual and welcoming atmosphere for everyone who wants to attend. So, even if you've never been to a meeting before, come join us!
Our March meeting will be held at Panini's, and we will discuss I Have Some Questions for You by Rebecca Makkai.
Please note the following:
- Next month's books will be available at each meeting. If you miss the meeting, books will be available behind the circulation desk at the Willoughby Library. Just let the clerk know you need a copy of the Delicious Discussion book.
- To allow for varying tastes in restaurants and reading preferences the four Delicious Discussions meetings are not linked. So, you will have to sign up for each one individually.
- Our upcoming locations and reading list are as follows:
- April 24 - Barrio - The Crane Husband by Kelly Barnhill
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Monday, March 27, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Willoughby Public Library
- Book Discussions
Registration has closed.